Harry is a business services manager with Calibre and has been with the business since its inception. Prior to joining Calibre, Harry Choi had over four years’ experience at Crowe Horwath in the Asian business division and has established a specialisation in accounting and tax compliance for overseas companies investing in Australia.
Areas of Expertise
- Compliance and commercial matters relating to foreign subsidiaries
- Employment taxes, calculations and compliance
- Business tax planning and foreign withholding taxes
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants since 2015
- Bachelor of Commerce at University of Sydney