Justin Chun is a Director of Calibre Business Advisory Seoul Office and Calibre Dah-Yul Accounting Corporation, the member firm of Calibre Business Advisory Group in Korea. Prior to joining CBA, Justin was a Partner at Sejong Accounting LLC (PKF Sejong), affiliated with Shin & Kim, a top tier law firm in Korea. He also served PKF International as an Asia-Pacific Board member, representing PKF member firms in Korea, China, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Justin Chun is one of the few chartered accountants with Commonwealth accreditation in South Korea.
Areas of Expertise
- Virtual CFO services including, but not limited to, accounting, payroll and tax solutions for multinational enterprises from US, UK, EU and other Asia-Pacific countries in Korea.
- Tax advisory and compliance services in Korea.
- Structuring and start up solutions for new international businesses in Korea
- Member, Chartered Accountants, Australia & New Zealand (CA).
- Fellow, CPA Australia (FCPA).
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (FCA).
- Member, American Institute of Certificate Public Accountants (CPA)
- Member, Korean Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Foreign CPA, EU).
- Master of Taxation degree from University of Sydney.
- Master of Commerce degree from University of NSW.
- Master of Science in Internal Auditing & Management degree from City, University of London, UK.