Roger’s wide-ranging audit activity has seen him develop both the integrity and flexibility needed in an expert external auditor. 17 years of professional experience has seen him work with Deloitte, as an Audit Partner at Crowe Horwath, and as the Financial Controller of Castle Harlan Australian Mezzanine Partners (CHAMP)
Areas of Expertise
- Diverse auditor and tax accountant client portfolio: publicly listed companies, multinational entities, large private companies, trusts, and foreign subsidiaries operating in automotive, financial services (funds management and private equity), real estate, mining and exploration, import/export, and not for profit industries.
- Overseas projects, including due diligence and investigating accountants’ reports.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Registered Company Auditor.
- Bachelor of Business at the University of Technology, Sydney.